In accordance with our Intellectual Property Policy merchants cannot print products that infringe on the intellectual property of others.
In addition to issues of copyright, content that meets the below criteria is prohibited and may lead to termination of your account.
- Child Exploitation: You may not post or upload Content that exploits or abuses children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that presents children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, Bullying, Defamation and Threats: You may not post or upload Content, that harasses, bullies, defames or threatens a specific individual.
- Hateful Content: You may not post or upload Content that condones or promotes violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition or veteran status.
- Illegal Activities: You may not post or upload Content that facilitates or promotes activities that go against the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual Property: You may not post or upload Content that infringes on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Personal and Confidential Information: You may not post or upload any Content that contains personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent.
- Self-Harm: You may not post or upload Content that promotes self-harm.
- Terrorist Organizations: You may not post or upload Content that implies or promotes support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.