Merchants can create images and artwork to use in any graphic design software as long as they create images that meet our minimum quality requirements. This is not limited to Adobe Photoshop or other expensive software. Some popular tools are GIMP, a free and open source image editor, and Pixlr, or Photopea, two different browser-based image editors.
In accordance with our Intellectual Property Policy, merchants can only use images that they own or have the rights to use.
You can purchase licenses to use readymade artwork from various stock websites.
The following resources may also be helpful.
- Name generator: http://www.hipsterbusiness.name
- Logo and branding design: https://myemblem.io/
- Dropshipping 101: http://kingpinning.com/kingpinning-101/
Sometimes it may be in your best interests to hire a designer to create unique artwork for your store. The following are resources where creative talent can be found.
- Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com
- Dribbble: https://dribbble.com
- Behance: https://www.behance.net
- Designious: http://www.designious.com/t-shirt-designs