Printify allows you to download several product templates from The Printify Product Catalogue. These templates are available for specific items only, but can be useful for making the ideal design in terms of dimensions and resolution.
A download button will appear next to the settings icon for all products with available templates. Our Printify Mockup generator automatically adjusts your images to account for size and scaling.
Determining the correct image size and dimensions
When opening up each product in the product generator, you will see the recommended image size for that product, and its specific print area.
1. Set your image size according to those dimensions.
2. Keep the file size below the specified maximum.
Safe Areas and Bleeds
For "All Over Print" (AOP) and Cut and Sew Products, you will see a dotted line outlining the safe area and the bleed for each product.
1. Keep all critical design elements within the safe area.
2. Avoid placing important elements e.g text, to the bleeding area.
3. Ensure that you are uploading the proper image size for each print area.
Note: If you want to avoid white areas in your design, ensure you fill the areas outside of the dotted line as well.