It’s now possible to choose what information you want to be published to your sales channel when updating a product. Now you don’t have to worry about having your information overwritten if you made changes in your sales channel - simply choose which details you want sent from Printify to the sales channel.
The feature will very beneficial to all merchants whose product details require extra editing from the sales channel side. As you might already know, Etsy has some limitations, which doesn’t allow some symbols in product titles or descriptions, however, now you can make changes in Etsy and not worry about Printify overwriting the details.
The feature is available for all sales channels that integrate with Printify.
Here are the quick steps:
- Choose an already created product in Printify;
- Click on "Edit listing" to make changes to the product from within Printify;
- Check the box that says "Publish product to your store";
- Choose which details you wish to sync. Simply uncheck the box for the details you don’t wish to update:
- Save changes by clicking "Publish";
- The changes will be reflected in your sales channel!
Please note: If you add a new color or size and don't sync mockups, the product will publish to Woocommerce and Shopify without an image. You will need to then upload an image to the newly created variants in your respective sales channel.
⚠️ Orders will be synced with Printify using the updated information that is available in Printify side.
⚠️ Make sure images are synced correctly, so there wouldn’t be cases where 2 different designs are uploaded and ordered.
⚠️ It’s possible to see the selective synchronization options only in case it’s already existing product. When create a product from a scratch, you will only see full publishing steps.