It will only take you a couple of moments to connect your eBay store to Printify - follow the steps shown below to link your store.
Our integration only works with the US marketplace (ebay.com). If you have an account based in other marketplaces (ebay.co.uk, ebay.com.au etc.), the integration will not work.
1. Navigate to Manage My Stores section that shows all your online stores set up on your Printify account. Click on the Add New Store.
3. A list of all Printify app integrations will pop up. Click Connect on the eBay option.
4. Next, add your eBay store name and click Connect.
5. After you click Connect, you will be redirected to the eBay website where you will be requested to grant access to Printify. Click I agree.
6. As the final step, choose (or create) a payment and return policy in Printify to complete the integration process and start selling.