Our free Mockup Generator allows you to upload your design and see a highly realistic mockup preview of how the final product will look once printed.
The Mockup Generator can be used as a part of the product creation process, or independently — feel free to play around with it to test out new design ideas.
Follow the steps below to create your custom product with our free Printify Mockup Generator.
1. Log into your Printify account, navigate to our catalog and choose the product you wish to customize.
2. Click on the Start designing button for your chosen print provider.
3. Choose how you will add your design:
Upload the design from your computer
Upload a design file from a Dropbox account
Choose an image from the Shutterstock image library
Add a custom text design using our Text Editor
For excellent print quality, make sure your image matches the recommended dimensions and resolution shown in the side panel. You’ll see a “Low resolution” alert if these requirements are not met.
4. Once the design is up, adjust its size and placement using the buttons and the side panel.
5. By default, your design will be applied to one color variant. Click on the “All colors” menu to select more color options for your product. All available (in stock) sizes of the selected colors will be automatically added to the product.
However, if you’d like to make adjustments to the size options or check the pricing/stock availability, click on “Prices & variants” just above.
You can also upload different color design files for different color variants.
6. After you complete the design process, click on Preview to see a realistic mockup image of your design on the different color variations.
7. Click on Save product to save it. To make your product available to customers, you’ll need to connect your ecommerce store to Printify.