Wix, among other e-commerce platforms, has its limitations when it comes to product titles and descriptions.
Here's a small list of things to consider when trying to publish your items to Wix:
- Product Titles cannot exceed 80 characters
- Product Description must remain within 8,000 characters
- Product listings cannot exceed 30 variants (color options, designs, etc.)
Following these guidelines should help to resolve issues you may be having when publishing your products to Wix.
However, in case the problem still persists, try the following:
- Duplicate the problematic product and try to publish the duplicate;
How to duplicate/copy products in Printify?
- If that didn't help, try recreating the product from scratch.
As always, feel free to get in touch with our support team if needed - click on the chat bubble.