Our affiliates are significant to us. We strive to give fair opportunity to earn commissions and become part of the Printify family. Our expectation is that you use the same ideology to protect our company's good name. For best results with the Affiliate Program, consider these guidelines below:
These types of promotion tend to deliver the best results:
- Personal recommendations
- Blogging and Article Creation
- Online Courses
- Video Tutorials & Walkthroughs
- Case Studies
- Platform Reviews
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Restrictions
Affiliates that exclusively bid on keywords such as Printify, Printify.com, and/or any misspellings or similar iterations of these – be it separately, or in combination with other keywords – and don't direct the traffic from such campaigns to their own website prior to re-directing it to ours, will be considered trademark violators, and will be banned from Printify’s Affiliate Program.
Restricted promotional methods
- 🚫 SAY NO to Frequent Advertising, commonly referred to as "spamming"
- 🚫 SAY NO to Unsolicited Commercial E-Mails
- 🚫 SAY NO to Cross-Posting to Non-Commercial Newsgroups
- 🚫 SAY NO to Adware, Spyware, Loyalty-Ware, or any Related Software
- Anything else mentioned in the Affiliate Agreement that may cause damage to the Printify brand.
Failing to comply with the Affiliate Agreement will be considered a violation, and may result in being banned from the Printify Affiliate Program. Due to the nature of our good will, we will do everything possible to contact the Affiliate prior to the ban. However, we reserve the right to remove any violator from our Affiliate Program without prior notice, and within the first occurrence of the violation.
You cannot refer yourself as a Merchant with Printify.com to receive commission.
Please see our Affiliate Agreement for more detailed information.