You can connect your BigCommerce store to Printify either from BigCommerce’s marketplace or directly here on printify.com.
Starting from BigCommerce’s app marketplace
2. You’ll be prompted to log in to your BigCommerce store and then click Install.
3. Next, you’ll need to log in to your Printify account (or create one) and enter your store name.
4. Now your BigCommerce store should be connected, and you can access Printify from within your BigCommerce dashboard or from printify.com. Before you start selling, make sure to set up shipping as well.
Starting from Printify
1. Create an account with us or log in to your Printify account. Click on the drop down menu in the upper right corner and select “Manage My Stores” → Add new store. Then click on Connect next to the BigCommerce option.
2. In the next step you’ll be asked to log in to your BigCommerce account or create one.
3. As the final step of the integration, add your store name and click Continue.
That’s it - your BigCommerce store has been successfully connected! Before you start selling, make sure to set up shipping as well.
A side note
A thing to keep in mind when publishing your products to BigCommerce: it's required to select at least one BigCommerce collection (category) prior to publishing the product.