If you are a fan of Printify but are selling through a sales channel Printify does not support yet, such as Squarespace, Big Cartel or Ecwid, CSV Order Import could save you a lot of time. The feature allows you to upload your order information - customer details, product information, and design files - to Printify in bulk. CSV Order Import can also be of use if you are creating custom designs for each order.
Please kindly note that all-over printed (AOP) products are not currently supported by the CSV Order Import feature.
How to import orders using CSV
Step 1: Go to your Orders tab and click the "CSV order import" button
Step 3: Fill in the order information in your CSV sheet.
Enter the information starting from the second row (first row has to contain column names).
If the same order contains multiple products, please assign the same External ID and Label to all items of the order.
* External ID: For your reference only, a unique identifier of the external order.
* Label: For your reference only, a unique identifier of the order on Printify.
* Shipping: input 1 for regular shipping, and 2 for express shipping.
* First name: Customer’s first name for the shipping address.
* Last name: Customer’s last name for the shipping address.
* Email: Customer’s e-mail address. If one isn’t provided, you can use your own.
* Phone: Customer’s phone number. If one isn’t provided, you can use your own.
* Country: An Alpha-2 country code for the shipping address (e.g. “US” instead of “United States”).
* Region: Region name for the customer’s shipping address. Can be the full name of the state (e.g. “Wyoming”, instead of “WY”).
* Address line 1: Customer’s shipping address.
Address line 2: An additional shipping address line (optional).
* City: The full city name for the customer’s shipping address.
* Zip: ZIP code for the customer’s shipping address.
* Quantity: Quantity of the particular line item.
* Print Provider ID: Please refer to Print Provider and Product Information.
* Blueprint ID: Please refer to Print Provider and Product Information.
* Variant ID: Please refer to Print Provider and Product Information.
* Mandatory fields.
At least one print area is mandatory for each product. Under your chosen "Print Area" column, you should enter a direct image URL to your design, for example, https://mydesignfiles.com/123/mydesign.jpg;
Currently, .jpeg, .jpg, and .png formats are supported.
Step 4: Upload the file! Make sure it's .csv format.
In case the import fails, double-check the information entered in the sheet.
Step 5: Check the imported information to make sure everything seems correct. If all looks good, click on "Submit orders".
Step 6: Now you should have some imported orders as well as automatically created products. As it is not possible to ensure a precise design placement using the CSV order import, go to your "My Store" section, click on the paintbrush icon, and adjust the designs as needed.
Make sure this step is carried out before sending the orders to production!
Step 7: Once the design placement is good to go, you can either wait for the imported products to be sent to production in accordance with your Order Approval Settings or speed the process up by clicking "Submit Order" straight away!