What kind of designs can be used with Printify Pop-Up Store?
Printify Pop-Up Store is currently available only to a limited number of merchants.
Following our Intellectual Property Policy, you may only create products using images you own or have the right to use. Additionally, these images may not contain any of the prohibited content described below.
Any content that meets the below criteria is prohibited and may lead to the termination of your account.
- Child Exploitation: You may not post or upload content that exploits or abuses children, including, but not limited to, images or depictions of child abuse, sexual abuse, or presenting children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, Bullying, Defamation, and Threats: You may not post or upload content that harasses, bullies, defames, or threatens a specific individual.
- Hateful Content: You may not post or upload content that condones or promotes violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status, etc.
- Illegal Activities: You may not post or upload content that facilitates or promotes activities that go against the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual Property: You may not post or upload content that infringes on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Personal and Confidential Information: You may not post or upload any content that contains personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords – unless you have consent from the person to whom the data belongs to or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent.
- Self-Harm: You may not post or upload content that promotes self-harm.
- Terrorist Organizations: You may not post or upload content that implies or promotes support or funding of, or membership in, any terrorist organization.