Can I use Printify together with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)?
Yes, you can use Printify together with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA): this allows you to offer faster fulfillment to your customers and secure stock ahead of the holiday season, among other benefits. Additionally, Amazon will fully handle customer service and return management for your FBA orders.
The following services are included in the product price:
- Amazon barcodes (printing & labeling per item)
- Individual packaging for each item
- Shipping label per box (master carton)
Please note that the ordering process differs from the standard Printify order/bulk order submission process - the steps are described below.
Step 1: Check the list of available products and quantities
Note that only one Print Provider can be used per order and you can order pre-determined product quantities only (for example, 24 items (1 box), or 48 items (2 boxes), etc.). The order can consist of a mix of products from this Print Provider.
Step 2: Complete the FBA order form and email it to us along with the product labels
Download and fill out our FBA order form providing the necessary information.
- Merchant Business Name - Refer to your business name in your profile.
- Store Name - Refer to your store name on Printify.
- Contact Number - Your contact phone number.
- Contact Email - Your contact e-mail address.
- Merchant’s Product Name in Printify store - Refer to the product name from your product list in your Printify profile.
- Print Provider Name - Print Provider name from which you would like to place the FBA order from.
- Print Provider Blueprint ID - The blueprint ID from the selected Print Provider offer sheet (column A).
- Total Quantity - Total single SKU item count in the order. Please refer to the selected Print Provider offer sheet (column L).
- AMAZON PRODUCT ID (FROM THE ITEM LABEL) - Item ASIN or SKU code based on the generated Amazon item labels from Amazon Seller Central.
- PRINT PROVIDER BLUEPRINT ID - The blueprint ID from the select Print Provider offer sheet(column A).
- QUANTITY - One single SKU item count in the box. Please refer to select Print Provider offer sheet.
Your product allocation should follow Print Providers quantity per box as indicated in the product offer sheet. For example, if ordering 32 x 15oz mugs from SPOKE Custom Products, there will be 2 boxes consisting of 16 mugs each, as per Print Provider offer sheet.
Once done, send the completed form to email@example.com along with the Amazon product labels that will be attached to each individual product. Make sure the label file naming convention follows this example: "PRODUCT1-LABELS" for Product 1, etc.
Step 3: Submit a manual order in your Printify account
Once you receive a confirmation from us, submit a manual order in your Printify account consisting of the products that were indicated in your FBA order form.
If there is any price difference between the FBA offer price and the standard Premium price, you will receive a refund.
Step 4: Once fulfilled, create FBA shipment labels and send them to us
- Once the order has been fulfilled, our team will notify you and let you know the Print Provider’s preferred carrier pick-up dates.
- In your Amazon account, schedule a carrier pick-up for the FBA shipment for one of the dates.
- Once done, email the shipping labels to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll forward them to the Print Provider.
- You’ll be able to follow the shipment journey from your Amazon account once the shipment has been picked up by the carrier.
Need more help? Get in touch with our Support team by clicking on the chat bubble.