How can I publish the Printify flat rates to Shopify?
Publishing the Printify flat rates to Shopify is the most convenient shipping setup option as it requires no additional effort on your part: simply publish products from the Printify side and choose the “Automatically assign a new shipping profile” option.
This will ensure that the shipping rates charged to your customers are the exact same as those charged to you for fulfillment.
When choosing the “Automatically assign a new shipping profile” option, our system will either create a new shipping profile for the product, or automatically select an existing profile with matching settings if one has already been created.
For example, if you’ve previously created a product using Bella+Canvas 3001 and selected to automatically create and assign a shipping profile, we will reuse that same shipping profile for all subsequent Bella+Canvas 3001 products with the same Print Provider.
To publish shipping rates in bulk
- Navigate to the My Products page in Printify.
- Mark the checkbox next to whichever products you want to update, or click Select all.
- Click Edit Shipping and select the “Automatically assign a new shipping profile” option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Confirm and publish.
To publish shipping rates individually
- Navigate to the My Products section in Printify and click on the product card.
- Click Edit under Shipping section and select the “Automatically assign a new shipping profile” option from the drop-down menu.
- Go down to Publishing settings and ensure that the checkbox for Shipping profile is marked.
- Click Publish to sync the changes with your store.
To learn more about shipping costs for different Print Providers and product types, see our Shipping Rates page.
If you wish to exceed this limit, please manually edit the shipping profile in Shopify and add additional rates accordingly.