How can I update the shipping rates of my products in Etsy?
If you’re using the built-in Printify shipping rates (default option)
All you need to do is assign a new shipping profile to the product for which shipping costs were changed and republish it.
- Navigate to the My Products section in Printify and click on the product card.
- Check the box next to Shipping profile.
- Click Edit under Shipping profile and select the Automatically assign a new shipping profile option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Publish to sync the changes with your store.
If you made any changes to your products from the Etsy side, make sure to check only the Shipping profile box when updating the shipping rates. That way you will not overwrite the other product details.
If you have custom shipping rates set up with Etsy
- Navigate to your Shop Manager in Etsy and choose Listings.
- Choose the product that you want to edit and click on the gear icon → Edit.
- Scroll down to the shipping section of the listing and click Edit next to the current shipping profile of the product.
- Make the necessary changes and click Save profile, followed by Publish.