What are eBay selling limits, and how can I increase them?
When you sign up for an eBay account, there will be initial eBay selling limits put in place. These limits are set by eBay in order to ensure great service for buyers and prevent fraudulent activities.
- The eBay limit for new Printify sellers is up to 3 items with a total retail value of up to $200 per month. This is the standard limit for all new eBay sellers.
- During the month, you can list or/and sell up to 3 items for a total of up to $200, depending on what will be reached first – the number of listed items or the total value of items.
- Each item of your active and sold listings is counted toward your monthly limit, including all size/color variants of a product.
- If you have reached your selling limit in a calendar month, you will not be able to create additional listings, raise prices, or add items to your listing until one of the active listings ends, or until the first day of the next calendar month.
- If you have at least one active listing by the end of the month, items in it will be taken into account in the selling limit for the next month.
To help you stay within your limits, our team has added them to your Printify account:
How can I increase my eBay selling limit?
eBay will review your account every month and adjust the limits automatically based on your sales volume and the feedback you've received from buyers. It’s worth noting that the selling limit won’t be increased until you have successfully sold some of your products.
You can also request a limit increase by clicking here. However, keep in mind that when you request a limit increase, eBay may require additional information from you, such as contact or business details.