Why can’t I publish my products to Etsy?
You’ve selected a shipping profile that uses calculated prices
Currently, our Etsy integration only supports shipping profiles with fixed prices. Shipping profiles with calculated prices are not supported. To proceed with publishing your products, please select a shipping profile with fixed prices or check the Create new shipping profile box in Printify to allow a new one to be created for you.
Your Etsy store is not active yet
If you’re having issues with publishing your products to Etsy, it is very likely that you haven’t completed all the required Etsy store set up steps, so your Etsy store is not active yet.
To fix that, we recommend completing the Etsy store setup steps and retrying product publishing in Printify.
All the following steps need to be completed to have a fully functional Etsy store:
- You have set your store preferences (Etsy store name, country, currency)
- You have completed the ID verification process on Etsy
- You have added your payment information in Etsy (how you’ll get paid)
- You have set up billing (how you’ll pay the Etsy listing fees)
- You have created at least one product listing in Etsy (which can be deleted later on)
- You have set up two-factor authentication for your Etsy account (which can be turned off later on)
Need more help? Get in touch with our Support team by clicking on the chat bubble.