How can I sell product bundles?
When it comes to small, low-cost items such as stickers, it often makes sense to offer product bundles to your customers. Similarly, it is quite common for sellers to offer bundles of a combination of products (for example, a mother and baby bundle).
Automatic fulfillment using a bundle app (for Shopify users only)
Bold Bundles is an app for Shopify – it’s a paid app, however, it will save you time if your order load is high. The plans start at $19.99/month, with a free 14-day trial.
Manual fulfillment (applies to the entire store)
- Make sure that you set your order approval settings to “Manual”. This means that you’ll need to manually approve each incoming order for it to go into production.
- Create a product in Printify – indicate the number of items in the product title, for example, “Cat Stickers (10 pieces)”. Set a bundle retail price for the product, for example, $20 for 10 stickers.
- Publish the product to your store.
- When an order comes in, you’ll need to edit it in Printify and change the product quantity from 1 to the required amount before sending it to production.
If you want to sell bundles of a mixture of products, then in this step you’ll need to add the other bundle products to the Printify order.
- Lastly, click Fulfill to send the order to production!