How can I integrate my WooCommerce store with Printify?
- From your WordPress admin panel, open WooCommerce” → Settings. Next, navigate to the Advanced tab and click on Legacy API. Check the box next to Enable the legacy REST API, then click Save changes.
- Navigate to Settings → Permalinks in the main left-side menu. Next, select any option other than Plain (for example, you can choose Day and name). Then click Save Changes.
- Create an account with us or log in to your Printify account. Click on the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and select Manage My Stores. Click Connect and then choose the WooCommerce option. If you’re adding another store to your Printify account, select Add a new store.
- Next, input your WooCommerce store URL, making sure it is exactly as seen in your WordPress admin → Settings.
The URL will most likely be in one of the following formats:
- As the final step, download the Printify for WooCommerce plugin, which will automatically apply the correct Printify shipping rate to your Printify products.
That’s it – you’ve successfully linked your WooCommerce store! Now you can publish products to your WooCommerce store and manage all orders from printify.com.
In case you’ve encountered some problems during the integration process, check out this article or get in touch with our team by clicking on the chat bubble.