Etsy Integration Update
This update is gradually being rolled out to all merchants using Etsy as their sales channel.
Etsy recently announced some important changes to their API. These changes will also affect your Etsy store connection to Printify.
To keep your store running smoothly, you will need to update your Etsy store connection in Printify. The update only affects the connection between your Etsy store and Printify. Your existing product listings and orders won’t be affected in any way.
If you have multiple Etsy stores connected to the same Printify account, you will need to repeat the same steps for each store.
Please note that the previous version of the Etsy store connection to Printify is expected to be deprecated by July 1, 2022. To continue receiving Etsy orders in your Printify account and publish Printify products to your Etsy store, you will need to update your store connection by this date.
How to update your Etsy store connection
- If you have multiple Etsy stores connected to the same Printify account, we recommend that you go to Etsy.com and make sure to log out of your Etsy account to avoid making any mistakes.
- Log in to your Printify account. You will see a notification asking you to update your Etsy store connection. Click Update now to proceed with the update.
- Next, you’ll be asked to log in to your Etsy account (unless already logged in) and grant access to Printify to complete the update.
If you have multiple Etsy stores connected to the same Printify account, take extra care during this step and make sure that you are logged in to the correct Etsy account!
- You will know that the update has been successful if you see the following message:
You can also update your store at any time by opening the store menu and clicking Update next to your Etsy store.
If the Etsy store connection update wasn’t successful, it is likely that you haven’t completed the Etsy store setup steps.
To fix that, we recommend completing all of the Etsy store setup steps and reattempting to update the store connection (as described above).
All the following steps need to be completed to have a fully functional Etsy store:
- You have set your store preferences (Etsy store name, country, currency)
- You have completed the ID verification process on Etsy
- You have added your payment information in Etsy (how you’ll get paid)
- You have set up billing (how you’ll pay the Etsy listing fees)
- You have created at least one product listing in Etsy (which can be deleted later on)
- You have set up two-factor authentication for your Etsy account (which can be turned off later on)