Holiday Shipping Surcharge 2022
To keep things running as smoothly as possible, all major US shipping carriers are applying temporary shipping surcharges during the holiday peak season. This affects the whole print-on-demand industry, and Printify is no exception.
Starting from October 2 until January 23, shipping surcharges of $0.40 or $0.50 will be applied to all Printify orders shipped within the US. The holiday shipping surcharge amount depends on the order weight:
- USD 0.40 surcharge will be applied to all parcels below 1lb
- USD 0.50 surcharge will be applied to all parcels above 1lb
In the event that an order is canceled, or if there’s an unforeseen issue, the surcharge will only be refunded if the entire order is canceled. In cases where an order is partially canceled, any applied surcharge will remain. Should you have any queries on an order, please reach out to the Printify Support Team.
What does it mean for me?
- All orders traveling from US Print Providers to US destinations will have the shipping surcharge of $0.40 or $0.50 applied.
- To make it easier for your end customers, the surcharge is applied per order, not per parcel (e.g., it’s still $0.40 or $0.50, even if you have several Print Providers fulfilling a single order).
- You will see the surcharge in the billing section of the order details page.