How can I integrate my PrestaShop store with Printify?
- Create an account with us or log in to your Printify account. Click on the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and select Manage My Stores. Click Connect and then choose the PrestaShop option. If you’re adding another store to your Printify account, select Add a new store.
- The next window will prompt you to input your PrestaShop store link. The very first time you try to connect most likely will be an unsuccessful attempt – but don’t worry, this is to be expected.
Integrating PrestaShop with Printify requires a specific zip file module, which you’ll be asked to download from the same page you’re on. Download only the module that matches the PrestaShop version that you’re using.
- Once the module has been downloaded, install it in your PrestaShop app by heading over to Modules → Module Manager, followed by Upload a module in the upper right.
The module will afterward appear in your PrestaShop modules at the very bottom of the page, under Other.
- Once the module is successfully installed in your PrestaShop app, you are now ready to make a successful connection. Complete the integration process by clicking Connect in PrestaShop:
- Alternatively, you can complete the integration process by repeating steps 1-3 in Printify!
When the integration process is complete, don’t forget to set up shipping as well.