How can I update my retail prices?
The retail price is the price that is visible to your customers in your online store. You can edit the retail price of each product (and individual variants) and several products at once. You can edit the price, profit, or profit margin (calculated based on each variant’s production cost).
The pricing table allows you to customize the table columns suitable for your needs by selecting or deselecting the following options:
- Retail price
- Profit margin
- Production cost
- Shipping cost
- Shipping option
You can filter the price table by different sizes and colors if you prefer setting different prices for multiple variants.
The pricing table displays the shipping cost for the first item, delivered within the United States. We suggest adding shipping costs to your retail price if you offer free shipping. For additional shipping information, please visit our Shipping Rates page.
To edit the retail price of an individual product
- Go to My Products in your Printify account.
- Click on the product and scroll down to Variants.
- Edit the retail price of each size variant separately by clicking on the relevant price or margin field, or select all variants to edit the price for all variants at once.
- Next, scroll down to Publishing settings and select which product details you want to update. If you’d like to update only the prices, check the Colors, sizes, prices, and SKUs box.
- Click Publish at the bottom of the page to update the product in your store.
To edit retail prices in bulk
- Go to My products in your Printify account.
- Select all products that you want to edit.
- Click Edit price... and enter the new price (or profit, or profit margin). Click Apply.
- Next, click Publish. A pop-up window will ask you to confirm which product details you want to update. To update only prices, select Sync and publish selected details for all products, then select Colors, sizes, prices, and SKUs while leaving the other options unchecked.
- Click Confirm.