How do I use selective publishing on my sales channels?
As you’re making changes to your existing product in Printify, you can choose which product detail updates you want to sync with your sales channel.
You won’t have to worry about having your information overwritten if you made changes to the product in your sales channel – simply choose which particular details you want to update when updating products individually or in bulk.
To update individual products
- In your My Products tab, choose the product that you want to update and click on the product card to edit its details.
- Make changes to the product information (main mockup, title, description, etc.).
- Next, choose which details you wish to sync, while leaving those product details that you don’t want to update unchecked. If you’re using Shopify or Etsy, you will also be able to choose between several variant visibility options.
- Save changes by clicking Publish. The changes will be reflected in your sales channel.
To update products in bulk
- In your My Products tab, select multiple unpublished products and/or products that have unpublished changes. Note that when publishing a product for the first time, all product details will be published by default.
- Click Publish and select which product details you want to be updated, while leaving those product details that you don’t want to update unchecked.
- Save changes by clicking Confirm. The changes will be reflected in your sales channel.