How can I change Print Providers or replace (switch) products?
You can replace (switch) the product model that you’re using while keeping other product details unchanged. For example, you may switch the product from Bella + Canvas 3001 to Gildan 5000. It is also possible to switch the Print Provider of a product.
When making these changes, the product URL and listing will remain the same on the sales channel side. Moreover, all SEO and product history will stay as is.
As an example, let’s say your product on Etsy was favorited by your customers. Upon switching the product or Print Provider in Printify, you won’t lose your favorites on Etsy.
How to replace (switch) a product or a Print Provider
- Choose which product you wish to replace and select the Replace option from the menu.
- Choose what to replace (Print Provider or product).
- To see only those Print Provider options that have the product in stock at the moment, click the Show in stock only button. Then select one of the available options.
- Next, your existing design will be automatically applied to the new print area. Note that the print area size may differ from the previous one, so you may need to adjust the design placement. You can also add more color or size variants to the product during this step. Click Save product when done.
- The previous product description and title will be saved, but can be updated if needed. You can also adjust the product price here.
- Now, just publish the product, and you’re done.
A note for Etsy users: A new shipping profile is automatically created during the replace process. Please keep this in mind if you’re using custom shipping rates in Etsy. If so, you may want to select an existing shipping profile from the drop-down menu instead.