What are Printify Insights?
Printify Insights provides a tailored overview of your business and product performance. Through the use of intuitive dashboards, you can effortlessly track your store’s growth and make informed business decisions based on data. Additionally, you can access details about the best-selling Printify products and their variants to see what’s currently popular.
The Insights dashboards will automatically appear for your store if it has received a minimum of 20 orders within the last 30 days. Every time you meet this qualification, you will gain access for 90 days. The dashboard data is updated daily at 8:30 UTC.
You have the flexibility to adjust the dashboard filters for a more detailed snapshot of your store’s performance. Here are the parameters you can adjust:
- Time Range: Choose the specific period of interest.
- Charts Time Frame: Customize to showcase columns on a daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Country: Select a specific country.
- Region: Choose a specific region.
- Product Category: Pick a specific product category.
- Printify Product: Access data about a specific product model.
- Product Name: Pick a particular product from your created products.
- Sales Channel: Choose a specific sales channel.
- Store: Choose a particular store.
Once you select filter values, be sure to click on the green Update button to the right of the filters to apply them to the dashboard.
Dashboard data can also be downloaded in CSV or PDF format (recommended for mobile devices). To sort the results in tables, simply click on a column name to arrange them in ascending or descending order:
You can download any of the visualizations by hovering over them and selecting the option to download the data (as an .xlsx file):
The Insights section is divided into 5 dashboards:
This dashboard provides a comprehensive overview of your business’s performance in the last 90 days at a glance, showcasing your best-selling products, top-performing countries, and sales trends on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, along with associated expenses through Printify.
- How can I calculate my store’s profit?
- How can I identify my best-sellers?
- How can I track my sales within a specific country?
By analyzing the data in the “Product performance” dashboard, you can identify the best-selling product colors and examine your product sales in detail.
- How can I calculate the profit per product?
- How can I evaluate the performance of specific color or size variants?
Best of Printify
The “Best of Printify” dashboard provides information about the top-selling products (along with their variants) on the Printify platform. Use it to identify popular products, including specific variants, among Printify merchants, and consider adding them to your selection.
Learn how to identify products and variants that are popular with other Printify sellers by visiting this article.
In this personalized dashboard, you can view a list of your products that will be impacted by the upcoming price update, or those that have already been affected if the effective date is in the past.
Learn how to update the products affected by price change by visiting this article.
The “Product quality” dashboard offers a comprehensive overview of your product quality, allowing you to observe your reprint rate and make comparisons between different Print Providers. Identify any underperforming areas and take proactive measures to maintain a consistent quality standard for your customers.
Learn more about tracking the quality of your products by visiting this article.