Why is my store not connecting?
If you’re encountering integration issues between Printify and your selected sales channel, here are steps to troubleshoot and resolve them.
Make sure you follow our integration guides
It’s important to follow our step-by-step instructions for your respective store:
- eBay US
- Walmart US
- TikTok Shop US
- Printify API
Ensure the store isn’t already linked to Printify
Log in to any other Printify account you may have and remove the already existing sales channel connection. Once disconnected, you can connect the same store to another Printify account.
Reconnect your store
If you’ve followed the integration guide and the store hasn’t been successfully integrated, we recommend disconnecting your store. After disconnecting, please repeat the integration steps as outlined in our guides (refer to the instructions above).
For WooCommerce users
Ensure that you meet the technical requirements for integration with Printify:
- WordPress: 5.5+
- WooCommerce: 2.1
- PHP: 5.4+ (7.4+ recommended)
- POST, PUT, GET, DELETE methods must be enabled by the web-server
- Working HTTP or HTTPS auth for WooCommerce API
Apart from not meeting the above requirements, here are some common reasons for integration failures with WooCommerce:
- The domain (URL) you enter during the integration process must match the one displayed in your WordPress admin, as shown below:
- Security plugins may occasionally block requests from our API. If you encounter issues with connecting or publishing, we advise temporarily disabling any security plugins.
- As a last resort, we recommend disabling all non-WooCommerce/non-Printify plugins and attempting the integration process again.