Why is my store not connecting?
If you are experiencing integration issues between the Printify app and your chosen sales channel, here you can find steps that will help troubleshoot and/or resolve them.
Make sure that you follow our integration guides
It is essential that you follow our step-by-step instructions for your respective store:
- eBay US
- Walmart US
- TikTok Shop US
- Printify API
Make sure the store isn’t already connected to Printify
Try logging in to any other accounts you might have on Printify and remove the already existing sales channel connection. Once disconnected, the same store can be connected to another Printify account.
Reconnect your store
If you have followed the integration guide and the store has not been successfully integrated, we recommend disconnecting your store. After disconnecting, please repeat the integration steps as outlined in our guides (refer to the instructions above).
For WooCommerce users
Check if you meet the technical requirements for integration with Printify:
- WordPress: 5.5+
- WooCommerce: 2.1
- PHP: 5.4+ (7.4+ recommended)
- POST, PUT, GET, DELETE methods must be enabled by the web-server
- Working HTTP or HTTPS auth for WooCommerce API
In addition to not meeting the above requirements, here are some common reasons for integration failures with WooCommerce:
The domain (URL) that you enter during the integration process must be the same as seen under your WordPress admin:
- Security plug-ins can sometimes block requests from our API – if encountering issues with connecting or publishing, we advise that you temporarily disable any security plugins.
- As a last resort, we recommend disabling all non-WooCommerce/non-Printify plugins and trying the integration process again.